Monday, January 08, 2007

The plot so far ...

For those who stumble onto this, here is my blog dedicated to my wife, Debra Chong, who died Sept. 11, 2006, from breast cancer. I've been writing stuff about her and us for the past several months on my other blog, The Plural Possessive. Unfortunately, I intended that blog to be more carefree and free-wheeling than a memorial site for Deb would be, so I've started this one.

What I've written about her will be moved from my old blog to this one, allowing me to get back to wacky stuff over there, and maintain the dignity Deb deserves over here. I will be writing stuff for both. It makes sense; I've always had a split personality/manic-depressive thing going on anyway.

So please, stick around and see what's going on, and I hope to introduce you to my girl, and hope to share why she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

No comments: